Thursday, June 18, 2009

Support a local Spokane Athlete.



Live in Spokane and need some handmade Adirondack chairs to complete your deck or patio?
I am selling hand made Adirondack chairs. They are built to last, and built for comfort.

Features

  • Custom hand built wood chair, out of hand selected pine.
  • Ergonomically designed to support your back and create a relaxing experience.
  • Wide arms to accommodate drinks and other objects you may place on them.
  • Unstained to allow you to customize your chair (paint, Stain, or leave natural) to match your deck or patio.
  • Optional Leg rest available for added comfort.


Price-

  • Single chair-$89.99
  • added leg rest-$34.99








  • If you are interested, or know someone that may be give me a call at (509)328-5149 or shoot me and e-mail at Jhadway@gmail.com.
  • If you want to come see a chair in person just send me an email or give me a call.

No comments: